Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Can a human sparkle? Like a vampire?

They can in my world!

In outlining and preparing my TwiFic, Sister Cities for NaNoWriMo, 2015, I wondered how I can make Edward completely human, but make him crave Bella's blood, and sparkle in the sunlight.

Don't you love it when you consider and plan, and it comes together? I know I do. Now, what I'm writing, obviously, isn't medically accurate in ANY way whatsoever. But, it will fit in with my story, and give a nod to Stephenie Meyer who created these characters for us!





I'm also lamenting why, WHY I chose to set part of the book in Canada! I've been to Canada, a few times. Ontario only, and Windsor mostly. I'm so thankful for Google and the excuse of my imagination! If you are from Canada, Saskatchewan specifically, why not volunteer to be a pre-reader, and tell me everything that I do wrong! I am completely serious! I would love the feedback from someone who knows.

Back to outlining, planning, and figuring out how to make Aro deliciously manipulative and evil with a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment